anti static gloves

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need them. I've built hundreds of computers never wearing them and have never had a problem. I have wool carpet too.

Just like said before, you do not need them. But if you really want them, it's only $10, so I don't see a reason not to get them.

I wouldnt bother buying actual gloves..

Just get an anti-static wrist strap.

And for all you people that dont use any protection against anti-static, you morons.. Working with expensive equipment you should atleast take some measures as to not fry them (more measures then just touching the side of the case).

A-mak said:
I wouldnt bother buying actual gloves..

Just get an anti-static wrist strap.

And for all you people that dont use any protection against anti-static, you morons.. Working with expensive equipment you should atleast take some measures as to not fry them (more measures then just touching the side of the case).

Computer components are of a very robust design. ESD wrist wraps are probably unnecessary, same with the gloves.

If it was that easy to fry circuitry you think the hobby would be as popular as it is?

Dont be silly.

just lay it on a lint free surface (dust of a table) and work on it naked... no clothes to bother U no lint/dust ur all set.

LOL jk thats kinda weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom