here comes another build...BUT THIS IS ONE IS SPECIAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes its decent. But the 6600 paired with the 7600gt is just insulting hehe. drop down to a 6300 and buy a 7900gt or gtx. gpus are more behind in games than cpus. your bigger priority is a graphics card...

well i could spend the extra money i have and get a 7900GT but it just seems like its easier to upgrade the video card cuz all u gotta do is buy a new one.. :) with a CPU, u gotta probably buy a whole new mobo (if new socket) and then get a new CPU..since DX10 is literally around the corner when i get my PC, i think i might get the 7600GT and just upgrade when they come out so i will have a DX10 and a e6600 :drool: :firstlove :cool: :D

i like these smileys...lol

technical bio stuff, LAWL

the only hardware that takes a shred of knowledge is how to mount the heatsink for ur processor

and which way you connect ur harddrive bu that isnt hard just use ide

there is no real technical stuff at all, you put windows in first after its fully loaded on liek normal and you have ur name and all that just put in the mobo disk and if your getting a newer board it should have a install list thers like 5 drivers, processor, ethernet, sound, stuff like that, then put in ur graphics driver, its just like installing a game its nothing

in the corsair guide i saw some people mess around with the BIOs screen... ok well ill just wait till thanksgiving cuz there will be new prices and stuff to wait for..

some times the most ex*****ve(why the fcuk did it bleep that out???) isnt the easiest to use.
and its usally not the best for your money if you cant use it correctly and to its full potential, im pretty sure XMS is on top, i almost go it, dunno why i didnt, probaly didnt come in 1x1024 thats why

vipercrazed said:
some times the most ex*****ve(why the fcuk did it bleep that out???) isnt the easiest to use.
and its usally not the best for your money if you cant use it correctly and to its full potential, im pretty sure XMS is on top, i almost go it, dunno why i didnt, probaly didnt come in 1x1024 thats why

you probably made a typo...exPENSIve...you switched the s and i around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom