a7n8x-x mobo - on board audio prob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Immortal, (and ek/Esine), I apologize for my ignorance. Thank you very much for your help. I will install wmp codecs as soon as I get home. I was so wrapped up in the CD-RW. What I meant by fixing the CD-RW problem was that I installed the latest version of Nero, and it worked fine. The version I had before was the software that came with a previous burner, so it would not work with the new one. Just a stupid rookie mistake! That why I seek advise from those as yourselves. Again, I thank you.

Hey no need to apologize man! I didn't mean to come across as rude. I was just wondering if you had seen that post, cause that's the first thing I thought of when I read your original one. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Immortal, It's cool. I didn't take it as rude. It was merely advice from a more experienced techie. I absorb all information I receive from you guys. Thanks for wishing me luck. I will keep you posted.

The problem was the drivers. When I did the windows update, it installed a new driver, and that's when the problems started. I reinstalled the drivers from the mobo cd, and the audio worked. Winamp & WMP 9 codec were also part of the solution. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom