PowerPoint and Multiple Monitors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
uninstall your video driver. reboot the computer. it will reload the driver and set everything back to normal

use the ati to use the project as primary and extend the desktop back to the laptop.

quick question. why didn't you just drag the presention over to the projector?

In regards to your quick question: My laptop is not displaying anything other than the desktop wallpaper. The situation that we have is that we need the projector to project the PowerPoint Presentation, and have the laptop monitor display the PowerPoint Presenters View.

is it like that now or was it like that in the first place. if that answer is now. unistall and reinstalling the video driver will fix it

SupremeRuler99 said:
Hello,

I'm trying to set up a PowerPoint projection system in my church. Currently we have one PC that we use to operate the slides and it is connected to a projector. But the circumstances have changed and we will now be using a laptop, because we need t be able to use 'Presenter View'.

Now I have managed to get it to work... sort of. I am able to use the projector and the laptop monitor to display two different things, but for some reason the laptop is being made to be screen 2 and is displaying what we want projected, and the projector is screen 1 and is projecting what we want only the laptop operator to see on the laptop screen. :confused:

So does anyone know how to switch the two screens, so the projector is screen 2, and the laptop is screen 1? I've tried but can't seem to get it to work. Any help would be great thanks!

the best thing about extended desktop is the you can drag whatever you want to either screen. some people can't see video on the second screen if they use software like wmp or power dvd (they have to set it to primary to see it), but it have never been an issue with presentations.

presentations was the reason they made extended desktop.

Yes, there is definitely something wrong with the driver, at least I hope so, because it is not working how it is supposed to.

In case you hadn't read it, I can't try anything out until next Sunday. So I'll try everything, and get back to you in about 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom