New Rig up and Fraggin

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyV04988

Fully Optimized
Hey, check out my new PC. Not going conroe was no huge loss. My PCU usage is very low even in games. I maxed out fear (cept with 2x AA and no SS) = 68 FPS AVG!!!.

I'll probably get a G80 card in Jan or R600 because of AMD's kidnapping thereof. :) Aaaaaanyway. Here's some pics.

pict0005ze1.jpg

View without the side panel

pict0010xw1.jpg

Sweeeet view from the front angle. It looks like decent wire mngmnt too.

pict0017fk6.jpg

pict0018lc3.jpg

mmm Dials. It looks like a freakin alien spaceship with class

pict0022xv6.jpg

Not the clearest...but very cool

pict0004sx4.jpg

This my command center :cool:

So what do you guys think? I want to OC...mobo 39 C / cpu 34 C

Thats a pretty nice setup you got there. Ever think of adding 1 more gig of ram to that system?

OH MY GOD, I love that case lmfao, It makes me want to upgrade even though there is nothing wrong with my current case, what do the dials tell you?

hehe. Just built it all Wednesday night. I wish I could have afforded another gig. It's def the low part of the system. It will be my very next upgrade. then probably am3 or g80.

The top dial beats to the music/sound of the system. VERY cool but of little use lol. The middle gauge is the temp in both c/f. and the bottom gauge is fan speed - adjustable via a right side dial. They all analog and add a very nice/classy feel. Not gaudy or mega techy...

well the problem is..everything is already forced where it is or cant stretch anymore. I would clump em together nice and clean if i could but...theres just too many wires going "trans-case-inental" to be strung together as one.

The video card / HDD end to end is sloppy but I just can't budge those sata cables.

I just tore off a piece of note paper and held it up to all the vents...omg. With the two intakes in the front and the two exhaust in the back/top, this air exchanges fast! the note paper was sucked against the side of the case in mannnny places far away from the fans. :p

Awesome. Thats a lot like my case. What is it people dont like about it?

And you need 2GB of RAM. 1GB and serious gamers just dont get along anymore.

Yeah, nice setup. I sorta like the case. I don't mind lighted dials (I use the AeroCool GW-101), but could live w/o the ancillary lighting.

Good job! Enjoy!

eww side window and lights =(. looks like a kiddie kinda of case. all personal preference i guess. nice part choice though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom