my rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
the case fine i use it everyday, had it since january, jut do not get watercooling you will not like it in a case this small, water cooling IS ONLY for full towers

very nice with some extra led fans

i have that mouse. itsgood.

everything looks nice. except i dont trust a product that says "gaming" on the box. lol but it has nice reviews so go for it if you have the cash. i just dont like asus mobos. they come with bad software and even worse bios options.

hmmm the total is like 1500 soo thats near my budget and the mobo was recommended by a good user soo.....thanks

I was hoping you would add a Armor onto theb basket instead. Excellent case. :) The case comes with 2 120mm fans and 2 92mm fans so you can save money on them. Btw. 34db is still quite tiresome.

ASUS make good boards. All you have to do is not use software for overclocking and to take your time in knowing the options - like when you are overclocking with any board.

Saitek keyaboard is good, I'm still getting used to it,a s the keys are slightly further apart than my last board, so I sometimes hit otehr keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom