Choosing Laptops >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

IF06

In Runtime
I hope I'm not posting in the wrong room, because the majority here are talking about Desktop PCs.

I feel kind of lazy, so I'm asking for help because I don't know how the processors are for laptops, which is more recent, etc, and the other factors I'd have to consider when purchasing a laptop.

I mean I'll do some research and get some info from Cnet but I'm just posting here so when I come back I'd of found some good suggestions.

If it's not too much, can someone choose a good laptop for me around 1K, preferably a Sony?

What are you planning to do with your laptop....gaming? or regular use such as internet?

Well it isn't mine, I'm actually more worried about the speakers installed, I don't want something too bad.

My mom's friend wants to use it to edit her piano music sheets, with softwares like Finale, so commendable clarity is something I want from the audio system.

Other than that, it's basically a normal standard laptop meant for regular usage.

Well, for audio, you can easily use a set of external speakers, or a good set of headphones. Pretty much all laptops have very small speakers that break up at low volumes, and have ZERO bass response.

Ok well suggestions anyone for laptops, i've found some decent sony laptops though.

I can never go wrong with em' well at least i think, they look nice...i dont like laptops but they i like theirs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom