Keyboard Hotkey Question/Prob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powers

Beta member
Hello there, First I'd like to thank you for this forum. It have helped me before and i hope it will again.

This is not quite a problem, I want my hotkeys to work ( Those buttons who are over the standard one; Play, Pause, Internet etc) The keyboard i have is from HP and im using the keyboard with a PC i have set up myself. I don't know the name of the keyboard or the production key, But the board is a couple of years old, But the design is black so not that old.
So i can't get help from HP and i don't think they are selling those keyboards anymore. So is there any Software for this or is it impossible without the HP Hardwares in the PC ? (I have tried with the drivers).

There is 3 hotkeys that is working, It's the volume, Mute and Sleep. Nothing more.
If its impossible to get it to work, maybe there is a program to bind new keys ?

(The keyboard also have one USB-Port wich i'd like to get working if someone know how)

That's all. I hope i got this in the right section and i'm sorry for my crappy English, Im Swede

And Yeah, I want those to work mainly so i don't need to tab everytime i want to change song( I'm using Windows Media players)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom