R600 w/ 64 pipes

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Inquirer tend to put out alot of rubbish info.

I won't believe it untill I read about it on dailytech and sites like that......

-Jo.

"WHEN we first time heard that R600 was going to be a big chip we could figure out that ATI wanted to completely redesign the chip and fill it full of lot pipes."

When an article starts with a sentence as poorly constructed as that, I tend to disregard it.

WorldIndustries said:
Ooh. Release date isn't too far away either. But what if it's released before Vista...? :confused:

All the better, i say! This sounds magnificent and can't wait until it's released!

dwarf said:
When an article starts with a sentence as poorly constructed as that, I tend to disregard it.
Lol all I see is an nvidia fanboy trying to disregard information that might make nvidia the underdog.

Well, he has a point. The Inquirer puts out a lot of crap. I don't disregard it entirely though. If this is true, it will be nice to see greedy Nvidia humbled. If there's competition, quality always improves. Nvidia as of late has been focusing on quantity (number of cards) rather than quality of the hardware they produce.

I'm not saying it's 100% true, I'm just tired of the nvidia fanboys always trying to debunk information that would be beneficial to ATI.

I'm not an nvidia fanboy, what ever gave you that impression, you people seem to like throwing around that term alot, your way of disregarding a post? If these people can't form a coherent sentence you're going to trust them at having the kind of information they purport to receive.

Skepticism requires no proof, it's merely loosely based on intuition, this is blatant rumour-mongering, if you buy any of this for more than a second then I'd be compelled to suggest that YOU'RE an ATI fanboy, whether it's beneficial to ATI or not, it's clearly not based in fact nor would it be confirmed by the company themselves, there's a responsibility when you're in the digital media business, to deliver the story as truthfully as possible, it just isn't sensible to be speculating on the specs as of yet, all I've seen on this board, left and right are people pushing the R600 as some sort of second coming of christ, it's sickening.

Don't let me signature fool you, I'm not biased in any regard, it's just what I was told to include in my build, eVGA was heavily recommended, and they just so happen to manufacture Nvidia cards, personally I'd be upgrading to an ATI setup with my conroe build but ATI has little to no support with Intel anymore, so don't gripe to me about fanboys.

God. That is what this card willl be god. I will pray that this card could change gaming forever. Fvck that I will jsut wait like the rest of yea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom