here comes another build...BUT THIS IS ONE IS SPECIAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DX10 cards won't be out for at least 5 months, good luck waiting.

And here I am saying this again :( Nowdays high-end cards WILL work with DX10 and Vista, It just won't utilize DX10 to its max, but who gives a ****?! By the time we REALLY need to utilize all of DX10 abilitys we would need to buy a whole new computer anyway [My assumption, 3-4 years]

-Jo.

Fuxy_Muxy said:
how hard is it to build a computer? cuz im scared im gonna fry something when im putting all the plugs together...

ive been to the corsair guide but im kinda hazy about:
-internet
-windows XP
-plugs in the back of computer
-mobo placement

If you're worried about the plugs in the back of the computer, then you have no business building a computer.

Completely agree with The General here.. if you really don't know how to plug something into the back of a computer, then you should NOT be going near the insides.

yeah dont try to mess with insides of the computer if you cant even get the plugs in the back of the computer straight. if you really want to learn, go online and do some research. once you know how to build a computer it becomes very easy.

no..lol i meant where do those come from? mobo? or like do i have to install them? u know all those plug with USB and everything?.

also, i listed the main parts...(not the psu and drive cuz those seem not very imporant cuz everyone pretty much knows about PSUs and all the drives are alike...)

PSU are VERY important , they can ruin your computer if you get a shitty one. i think you should read ALOT of building guides before you buy this. no offense

Fuxy_Muxy said:
no..lol i meant where do those come from? mobo? or like do i have to install them? u know all those plug with USB and everything?.

also, i listed the main parts...(not the psu and drive cuz those seem not very imporant cuz everyone pretty much knows about PSUs and all the drives are alike...)

omg....do not let this poor sap near a pc or a bank account. Those plugs are direct from the mobo. And PSU are not all the same!!!
Most cases that come with cheapos can fry your whole pc within a few months. ANTEC for life. but hey you want to throw a rice-burner into a ferrari...by all means, let it blow up. :cool:

lol well yeah i thot i knew a lot about building but i guess i dont...well sorry maybe not everyone knows about PSUs but i know that Antec, Seasonic, and maybe even OCZ are good brands...there are others but those are the only ones i would get..i guess ill just wait till Thanksgiving when my sister's friend comes back from college...he will be able to build me one... i can put all the parts together onto the mobo, but i just cant figure out all the weird techincal bio stuff...

so is this a good build?

e6600
7600GT eVga KO
2x 1GB XMS2 DRR800
Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3 ATX
Antec 550 PSU
Coolermaster case...

i might have some more money by then so i could probably get a 7900GT or a better mobo or something...back to the first question, wat should i upgrade from this build? considering that DX10 will be out REALLY SOON...

i would think that this is pretty good right now cuz i can get 7600GT and save my money if i want a DX10 card

thats pretty non-detailed description but those are the kind of parts i will be putting into a PC on Thanksgiving (November)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom