Hey guys this is my build:

CPU: AMD:Athlon™64 4200+ (Socket AM2) X2 DualCore

M.BOARDS:ASUS M2N-E AM2, 570Ultra, DDRII 800, PCI-E

MEMORY: DDR II 667 1GB Twinmos

HARD DISKS: Seagate 80GB 7200RPM, 8MB, SATA II

VGA CARDS: ATI Sapphire Readon X1900XT 512MB

DVD Recorders: NEC 3550A DVD±RW x16 Dual Layer x8

CASES: Supertalent CA-601UFK Black

So guys this is my best build that i can get my dad to buy me i had to go with the little HDD because i upgraded to a X1900 from X1800GTO so it kinda reflected on my HDD how is the Seagate Company please give me opinions , how is the Seagate company sorry im not an HDD man

-Preacher

that HD is fine, as long as you know you won't need that much space. i would TOTALLY take that trade, smaller HD for an x1900xt!! and seagate is a great company. seagate and WD are the best hd brands...

my only problem with your build is the ram... i wouldn't recommend anything less than 2gbs of pc6400 ram.

other than that, great build. oh and i don't see your powersupply... i hope you have a good one for your high-end parts.

O yeha well right now i dont have any for another stick of RAM but my birthday is in November so i think ill buy some RAM for my B-Day and about the power supply how watts do i need ...... PSU is a simple part of my PC so i could go with a cheap all the parts are from 1 shop 6mins from my shop so im cool still dont want anything to burn

Save your self a few bucks and get an AM2 3800 x2. You can OC the .2Ghz difference and save 40.00.

Your don't want to go that cheap on the PSU... at least don't go with some brand that you have no idea about or can't get some advice about first. I would take the exra money form your cpu and get at least a 450W antec or even aspire... you can find some of those kinda cheap, but they are reliable... but you want to get something with at least 18-20Amps on the +12v side

Well talked to my dad and he said that will buy the PSu at the shop and it wont be a cheap one ill get a 500W plus thanks for the Info and im not going to OC anything i havnt and im not gonna start well maybe will c after a year :)

im having some Case trouble i need it to be H (45cms) and W (24cms)
cause i have a PC slot under my table and i need to be under 400 shekels here are some sites in isreal that i may buy from:
ksp.co.il
noacomp.co.il
pandas.co.il
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom