Buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vypre

Solid State Member
I have just moved and there are no shops to buy a desktop or laptop anywhere other than Future Shop. I know nothing about computers. I am also just a student attending high school and I am in need of a good computer. I am looking for a desktop or a laptop preferably that is well suited for me. I need one that is well built and will last. One that will run smoothly and won't be slow to load programs. Fair laptop or desktop at Future Shop at a low price. Budget I am still working on but I need to know my options. Windows XP, a good graphics card, and one that can last overnight and is dependable. Internet connection is easy and computer that is easy to handle. If you have any suggestions on which ones to buy a Future Shop then please post your opinions.

Thanks, Vypre.

sorry you won't find laptops/desktops at futureshop with good graphic cards. you can also order online... no?

what are you doing on this desktop or laptop? and if your gonna get a desktop build one yourself you'll save yourself some cash plus you know excactly whats in your pc.

In general a fast computer. I would build one there aren't many shops around here that sell parts. This is like a tourist city I am living in. Niagra Falls. So future is the only option I see. Shopping online I have never done. I would be be interested in a computer that can be fast in loading programs and having more then a few programs running at the same time. Maybe a good graphics card like Radeon and plenty of hard drive space. Laptop a fair priced one. That's under 800 canadian. A desktop I guess, but maybe if it came along with a monitor, mouse, keyboard, and speakers. Without the mail in rebates too. Straight deals. On my computer I won't be doing much except student work and gaming lol. The games I would like to be able to run is Counter-Strike Source, but I guess that game might need an expensive graphics card. Te requirement for this game are: 2.4 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, DirectX 9 level graphics card, Windows 2000/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection, but this game doesn't really matter. What my point is just a good deal! If you have any suggestions for online then please post. I don't like ebay. =]

Oh and if you have a good price and what pieces to build a computer tell me what they are I might just build one. -_-

Thanks, Vypre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom