AI Booster killed my PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyV04988

Fully Optimized
Hey, I just built my new pc in my sig. Got it all setup the way i like it and packed it with games.

Asus has this lame program called AI booster or some crap that pops up every time you boot. ya well i barely touched the F'n program..hit like 103% or something and the numbers went HAYWIRE!!! idk what happened but now it won't boot. just sits there at the windows loading thing with no blue progress bars. Then it goes all..

BEEEEEEEEP....Beep Beep...

WTF did this cheapo OC program do to my pc? How do i get the **** thng to boot?

PLEASE HELP ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOSH.... :mad:

fixed it! went into BIOS and found where AI booster turned itself on from my OS into my BIOS....tricky bugger. well anyway it wouldn't boot with that in so ah....yeah. turned that right offf and uninstalled AI BOOSTER. whata pos. but wow...talk about "WHEW!" :p

Just ask RockyZ what those programs can do. Never ever ever use the software overclocking software. Eztune from gigabyte is one of the worse.

ya the F'n thing kept starting up so i was like hey wtf...3%? no problem....

I am going to try to OC though. I idle around 37 C and load at 45 C. How much should i twirl this bird?

keep your CPU under 60C and you should be good, I have an AMD as well but its and Opty so i have alot of headroom (probably less than i think anyway) when it comes to overclocking (some) and heat, you should probably be able to hit atleast 2.2 maybe 2.5 or more with good cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom