HELP! new problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

eminemshow3677

Baseband Member
K so I just upgraded from a Asrock mobo with a Pentium D 805 and 1 gb cheap PQI ram to a Epox Mobo and a AMD Athlon X2 3800+ and 2gb corsair XMS memory and all of this stuff is supposed to be kickass and it seems really slow and ever since I put in the new stuff all I'm having is problems like with the internet and it won't hardly run call of duty anymore. It's really ****ing me off I thought this would just be the best thing ever and it SUCKS!. Also there are like lines of darker print like 3 inches apart on the screen that were never there I have no clue what's wrong! please help me!

I did reinstall windows. At first when I turned it on it would only let me go in safe mode and I tried everything so I reinstalled it then it would ask me which one I want to run so I just decided to start over and I formatted the hard drive. Now it's not AS bad but one thing now that's bugging the **** out of me is the internet. Im in the same exact spot as when I had my other setup and I was gettin 54 mb/s on that and now im getting 24. So the internet is slower than ****.

also, like right now I'm downloading 2 benchmark tests and they each say about 3 hours but on the mobo monitor it says the cpu usage is fluctuating between 1-5%. Isn't that bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom