Hows this build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
massacreinfallx said:
oh yeah. well im looking forward to it. AMD better come out with somthing good or else theyre seriously retarded.

ya, no kidding, this is a serious huge leap for intel.. amd is going to hvae to do a lot of work to catch back up... whatever intels doing... they need to do something very similar

NosBoost300 said:
ya, no kidding, this is a serious huge leap for intel.. amd is going to hvae to do a lot of work to catch back up... whatever intels doing... they need to do something very similar
yeah ohwell, if they dont you couldalways just buy a conroe. lol

but now is not the time to buy one, even though cheap they cant stay these prices for long..

yeah well it will actually be socket am3 but socket am2 and am3 are compatible. so basically yeah. you can use the new cpu on an am2 motherboard. only diffrence is it will support both ddr2 and ddr3 ram

Okay I was confused because I didnt want to buy a new mobo when it came time to upgrade. That really ****s everythign up.

So maybe I should stick with an X2 3800, and save some money?

This conversation has made me want am3 chips god I was really think conroe in a few months I guess not now.

This conversation has made me want am3 chips god I was really think conroe in a few months I guess not now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom