final-hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay i take back what i said.. they raised the prices again.. and its sold out...

but if you want.. you can always get an x1900xt.. those outdo the 7900 gt and also only cost 40 dollars more ;)

sorry... i edited.. they changed the prices on it.. and sold out :(

but as i said... i've used both x1900xt and 7900 gt... and the x1900xt is superior by far.. and doesnt cost much more..

and not only that.. crossfire seems to be the better of the dual graphics card setups if you wanted to consider that

check their website if they got the evga 7900 gt ko 512 mb or the x1900xt

wow, the x1900xt on microcenter is 400 dollars... thats a rip..

okay if its all being done at microcenter.. just stick to the 7900 gt ko.. that is still a very good card no doubt, and i loved my 7900gt.. but with my greedyness in wanted high aa and af in games.. i needed the x1900xt

and my case.
it has 4 fans does it include em all i was told it doens thave the 2 120's could i jus buy 2 120 fans with grils and keep the 80mm's

Yeah that card is very nice. I am using it on my next build. I would get the burner that has lightscribe. It is only five dollars more and you won't need a sharpie.

oh and no microcenter doesnt have it uhh is that videocard fine or is it important that i get a new one plz rec. if nessersarry

dr d plz have a link for that burner? cause i dont lknow much and that video card thats on my list now is good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom