Lookin for TV tuner

Status
Not open for further replies.

meefle

In Runtime
Hi, i'm movin soon and sellin my tv since i just got a nice 19" LCD screen for my comp. Now i need a TV tuner so i can watch TV on my computer. But i would like it to have the connections for gamecube, dvd player, etc. The audio/video w.e stuff. Any1 have any suggestions? I'm gettin this along wiht a X2 3800+ and DFI Lanparty UT ultra-d (dont need help on that). So i'm hopin less than $50 for the tuner. If its more, i could step down to a 3700+ or the MSI K8N NeoF-4. Would like help ASAP

Thats so you can plug it into a projector or a computer monitor. That's not what you want, thats for a completely different purpose.

Oh and the WinTV PVR-150 274 is good to. I just suggested the one above cause it comes with a remote and it's the one I have so I can vouch for it's quality. :)

alright thanks, i'll probably just get either the one u suggested or the one thats $10 cheaper that only have one place to plug the tv cable in.

The one u suggested has a remote? where? On newegg it says it doesnt and i dont see one in the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom