laptop drivers KDS Valiant 6370IPT-01

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavich

Baseband Member
I am having trouble finding drivers for an old p3 laptop.
KDS Valiant 6370IPT-01

I need drivers for it, but I cant find anything anywhere because this laptop is old.

i found out that they are supposed to be www.kdscomputers.com

but there is nothing there just pointless links to other websites.

anyone know a place where i can download drivers for old laptops, posssibly my laptop?

These drivers you gave me are win 95\98. My windows is win 2000

and i dont think these are the right drivers because my hardware isnt recognising them

dude, i thank you for your effort, but, dammit, i dont know. Maybe its the latop thats retarted. sinse i posted this i looked all over internet, downloaded tons of drivers that are supposed to be compatible with this computers video. But none of them work, my screen is still 800 by 600, and its still 16 bit.

i know this thing also has a problem with XP you need some special driver. but ill make your info useful. Thanks KDSman!

Drivers

That model should be able to display 1024 x 768 18 bit on the LCD display and 1280 x 1024 on the external video connector. If the drivers don't fix it then it may be a problem with the BIOS. Check the BIOS version.

yeah, i was wondering about the bios version, but there is anothir think that i might have missed.

I found out that the video adapter on this laptop is Trident CyberBLADE Ai1 2x AGP Video w/ 8 MB (UMA)

i think this is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom