Midrange Gaming Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

madking153

In Runtime
Hi,

Finally can squezze some money to build a new rig- but still in budget...below is my plan:

AMD x2 4200+
Asus M2N32 SLI DELUXE
2gb DDR2 667MHZ
250GB HD 7200RPM
ASUS EN7600Gt
16x DVD Burner
Thermaltake Tsunami 550W
Logitech z2300

Need Your opinion on this build
In here-Germany- components cost more than in US, so cannot put more money on it

p/s: pls don't not show off ur system here, i know you are rich

Nice build. I would get the eVGA version of the 7600GT because of the step-up plan. They'll let you step up to the DX10 cards when they come out.
I would get the AMD AM2 X2 3800+ because the 4200+ isn't worth the extra money because of 200mhz. That margin can easily me made up overslocking and besides, you won't even know the difference.
Other than that, very nice build.

persianxballer said:
Nice build. I would get the eVGA version of the 7600GT because of the step-up plan. They'll let you step up to the DX10 cards when they come out.
I would get the AMD AM2 X2 3800+ because the 4200+ isn't worth the extra money because of 200mhz. That margin can easily me made up overslocking and besides, you won't even know the difference.
Other than that, very nice build.

Please explain more about the step up plan, I never heard of it nor have I seen any links.

90 days is like three months dude! You will definetly see DirectX10 by then. THanks for the link persianxballer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom