help with my toshiba notebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxdreamer

Beta member
I bought my toshiba notebook satellite M45 around january of last year. So its been about a year and a half. My warranty was only a year. After the year has passed by, lots of problems started occurring to my notebook. The side of the screen show colors that seem to be faded. So the middle of the screen and the sides would show different shades of that color.

The other problem that suddenly occurred very frequently is starting up. During start up, it would show the toshiba logo (with the side of the screens being light black), then after that....the screen would become all black (seems like the notebook is still on, but the screen has turned off)...after a few tries of turning it off and on but pushing the on/off button...it would actually startup. When it does startup...after the logo screen...the side of the screen would stay a light black color. That is how i know it would continue to start up to the windows screen....But it takes a lot of tries of turning off/on for it to actually start up!!

This is very frustrating, and i dont know what to do with this problem. Hopefully someone here knows what to do, i dont want to lose everything on my computer.

thanks for the help guys...

sounds like a video issue try replacing the graphics card? however does it startup every time on AC power or no ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom