Status
Not open for further replies.
Cadfael sits at his KB, suffused in a warm glow of self congratulations.... :D

Seriously... glad you got it sorted.

Cadfael I love you :D

that really saved me typing out my problem :D

If I was female I would let you lick me

he he :D

Ok, here's a problem I have had with my comp since I installed nero.....

I installed the "image drive" because I wanted to make a back up of my simcity unlimited 3000, I have tried making a back up with hotburn, clone cd and roxio before this.. none have worked ( and it says I am allowed to make a back up so it's been really frustrating because my kids are hard on my disks and I really enjoy the game....) anyways... I installed the image drive, everything ran just fine (I have have win 98 se) but when it didn't help ( still couldn't burn a backup because of the copy right protect.. like why tell me I can ?? grrr what a tease!) so I uninstalled the image drive. Ever since then the comp has b**ched and moaned.. says that I need to run scan disk because there are errors on the drive.. which no longer exists... and never completes a scan. At this point the only thing I can think will fix it is reformatting but that's alot of work.I just installed a new HD in October. Took almost 2 days to reinstall everything.
Any suggestions???
(Sorry to ramble on here, I have a very bad wisdom tooth and am taking T3's right now....;)

have you tried the scandisk and defrag in safe mode?

Oh and dont use Nero's image drive.. get 2 programs:

Fireburner to make an image from Cd, and Daemon Tools to mount the image as a drive. Both work like magic.

<< feeling like a dumba@@ never thought of that, I'll have to give that a try! I haven't heard of those programs before, I'll look them up. TY!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom