Why dual monitors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
9c30b709.jpg

i don't know how to resize or anything, i don't do a lot if photography, but thats my setup. I could fit the computer between the desk and the tv, but it wont show it off. I don't want it in the corner thwere my current PC is, so i don't know what i'll do. Oh and sorry about all the trash, i figure ill clean it up when i move my old ststem off the desk.

get some wood from ur local hardware store... get some brackets... screw them in a stud... and put ur Monitors on them. I use this for my printers ( I have plenty of room for my CRTs though) as long as get a decently thick 2x10 board then ur crts will be safe and out of the way. just use plenty of brackets

I spy with my hairy eye, a spot for that PC right inbetween the TV and your desk on the floor.

true, put the desktop down there, grab one of those 25$ CRT's , stick it on the desk and ull be duel monitoring in no time

one of the only times you'll ever hear me talk like a gamer......
"dualview FTW"

i have dual monitors and love it. gives you the ability to multitask a lot better and is great for comparative work as you can have two documents open and viewable simultaneously. i also like watching videos full screen while browsing or gaming :D

yeah my tv does have an s video input that i don't use. I just cna't wait to watch anime that i torrent on my tv through my 360. And i don't know about puting the monitors up, that wouldn't be comftorable for me, but if i could make it studry enough it might be cool to put my computer up like that. Plus above the computer out of the picture is a fish that my mom caught. Maybe if i put the computer on the wall where the deer heads are now. That way it's easily reach-able and it's very admireable. Plus it saves a ton of desk space. Oh and my dads pretty good with wood things like that (our tree house has a freakin ramp).

so, when gaming with dual monitors (1 screen for the game, the other for say.. firefox)..

How do you get your mouse to go over to the firefox from the game screen? Do you still have to minus out of the game? or can you push like two buttons and be in control of the second screen?

always liked kvm switches - offtopic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom