My New Build *PICS* 56k warned

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyZ

Daemon Poster
*still in progress*

The harddrive is coming from TN so it will come in tommorow, but thats ok, I have a bunch of other HDs anyways.

This is what I have so far:

-Lian Li Case
-WD 200GB IDE HD
-WD 40GB IDE HD
-fans and stuff

stuff that will come today(40 minutes to be exact):
-e6300
-Gigabyte Ds3 mobo
-GSkill 2gb memory
-Seasonic 600W PSU
-Samsung DVD burner

pixxorz:
case:
P1010051.jpg

the mess I made(was working on another case earlier):
P1010052.jpg

the speaker that I accidentally broke, doesn't matter though:
P1010054.jpg

random pics:
P1010056.jpg

P1010057.jpg

UPS truck still not here:
P1010059.jpg

Hey Rocky, would you mind posting the link to your case, My friend is looking to have me build a computer for him in less than a month so I am looking into case options while he is away for vacation.

JoshSB said:
Hey Rocky, would you mind posting the link to your case, My friend is looking to have me build a computer for him in less than a month so I am looking into case options while he is away for vacation.

I like that case in white better, but thats just me.

It's actually silver. But meh, I like the black one :p

ok more pictures:

the ups man left this box in front of my door without even ringing the doorbell, this box contained $900+ of goods:
P1010060.jpg

lets see whats in the box:
P1010061.jpg

mobo:
P1010062.jpg

cpu:
P1010063.jpg

all the other junk:
P1010064.jpg

G.Skill!!!!!!:
P1010065.jpg

dude i just realized...can u put that screen stuff on the side of ur case to keep it cool? like u know that wire screen?....

the mesh? yup

anyways, Ican'tget anything running on this computer today anyways. Theres only one IDE slot to plug ide devices into. So it's either the HD or the CD-ROm, I need both to get windows installed :/

I was going to prime and mem test at stock speeds and see what temps its hitting and see if everything is fine. Then I was going to do some before/after oc benches, but I guess I could only do some simple stuff like flash the BIOS and memtest today :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom