Speakers..No Sound..

Status
Not open for further replies.

speeddy182

Beta member
My speakers are Soundmax digital integrated and are not working after turning on my pc one day..the song will not run and on hardware manager there is an exclimation mark next to it..I have re-installed the speakers but nothing has happened and there are no new driver updates available.

I don't want to have to go to a computre store so it would be great if you could give me some advice on how to go about fixing this problem..

Hello,

You mean your soundcard?

What error code / message does it show in device manager for your soundcard?

I guessing it's a driver issue, and in that case you probably just need to re-install correct audio drivers.

Also, what are your system specifications?

The error message is: This device cannot start.

However i do not have the correct audio drivers on cd or anything..when i got the pc they were installed already i think.

Try using Windows Update to check for your sound card driver, if this card is build into the board and it's custom build, good to the manufacture's website of the motherboard and find the drivers there. We also need to know more information before we can help you.

Please list your computer specs including the make and model number of your motherboard. When I updated my soundmax driver, I went to the ASUS website and downlooaded the latest version from there and just updated. But that's because I have an ASUS motherboard, it could be different for you depending on what make and model number your mobo is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom