Sweet Case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lian Li Btx case nice choice. Looks for cable managment. My only grudge is spending that much on a case. I would get a cooler master full tower only because of turbofx55 wire management. Lol

lol ill check it out. this ones for my dads comp he wants me to help him build. i like the quality of the lanli cases, im kindof sick of the "everything uv light up" look. its got a clean chrome look to it lol

lol since it has wheels, you can put a little wagon handle on it and you got your self a great lanparty rig. it can even be used trailer style... imagine that thing goin' down the highway.
but seriously, thats a cool case. i got the cheapest one i could find because i spent too much money on my processor and i was overbudget already =O. wish i would've gotton a fx-55 instead, and spent more money on ram and a cooler case.

I have the black version of this case without the window. I love it, one thing I dislike about this case is that wire management is hard, you cannot flip the drives around. Also, no modular PSUs :/

massacreinfallx said:
yeah. i want watercooling, im sure i could get my hands ona nice set for around 100

A WC kit for $100?! Not unless you want total crap. Then, you can consider Thermaltake. If not, look toward spending at least $200, $300 preferably on a nice kit from Petra'sTechShop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom