Post your highest 3dMark06 Scores!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya u win, my score is only a couple hundred over 9k I think. I am at work so I can't remember exactly.

Though you and your fx 60 can kiss my arse you wealthy ******* hehe :p

I suppose I am ok with a 9K+ score :( at this point with the current games out my comp can handle them pretty well.

I suppose I should be happy considering I recently upgraded some of my parts so I went from getting a little over 8K in 3dmark05 to what I have now which gets a little over 9K in 3dmark06. :mad:

How old are you dood? A lot of people on here who are like 18 or so always call me a rich ******* lol. Im not rich, i have just been through college and got a good payin job that i love.

The money will come in time my friend.

I am callin you a rich biznitch cause you got an FX60, water cooling, two x1900's in Crossfire, a raptor, bigazz monitor, etc. etc. etc.

I appreciate how much all that costs thats all lol. I too just graduated college and am now workin for a computer company, I just turned 23. The difference between us is that I have two kids and am a single parent so I don't get to spend all my cash on my comp. If I didn't have crap that I was responsible for I would buy one **** of a system too.

Flying-Squirrel said:
I am callin you a rich biznitch cause you got an FX60, water cooling, two x1900's in Crossfire, a raptor, bigazz monitor, etc. etc. etc.

I appreciate how much all that costs thats all lol. I too just graduated college and am now workin for a computer company, I just turned 23. The difference between us is that I have two kids and am a single parent so I don't get to spend all my cash on my comp. If I didn't have crap that I was responsible for I would buy one **** of a system too.

You do have to admit to yourself that your comp is pretty kick azz. Lol

Flying-Squirrel said:

Dude what more do you need? Another 7950GX2? geez.

What would I like? 2x7900gtx's in SLI, Water Cooling for vidcard gpu's etc., Phase Change cooling for my CPU, dual core fx 60, top of the line OCing ram, and a cookie. :D

Flying-Squirrel said:
What would I like? 2x7900gtx's in SLI, Water Cooling for vidcard gpu's etc., Phase Change cooling for my CPU, dual core fx 60, top of the line OCing ram, and a cookie. :D

Can I just get the cookie?

umm what are u talkin about? stock 4800+ is 2.4 and stock fx 60 is 2.6 I believe. I would then like to OC the fx 60 to at least 3.0ghz :) at which time I would eat the cookie

Flying-Squirrel said:
umm what are u talkin about? stock 4800+ is 2.4 and stock fx 60 is 2.6 I believe. I would then like to OC the fx 60 to at least 3.0ghz :) at which time I would eat the cookie

Your x2 4800 has all the same specs of the fx-60 and is 200mhz higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom