Windows Xp Stucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambosobi

Beta member
1. im using windows xp sp2 idont know what happening my windows is freezing like i cannot do anything computer just hangs and then i have to turn it off could you tell me that is it windows problem or is it hardware fault should formatting is the solution?

2. Im using Local area network and my network administrato doesnt allow us to download hez using languard or webmonitor do u know how to by pass that so i can download freely

3. whenever i press ctrl+alt+del it says ur administrator has disable this function even though im the administrator i own this pc and all the right and moreover i have lost shutdown button only logg off button is visibale strange things are happening could you suggest me any thing pls.

4. Im using nod32 and in startup it says cannot start the kernal service

thanx

When is it freezing? What are you doing just before it freezes? How long is the computer on before it freezes?

Dan

well there no particular instance when it freezes it happends itself
and it freezes even after 5 minz or 5 hours

1. a format would help for sure that should also help 3 and 4 aswell

2. use a proxy if the thing blocking it is on the administrative end if the network www.proxify.com or just google proxy

3. number 1 ^^^

4. number 1 ^^^

my network administrator is using web monitor or lan guard i try proxy switcher it dint work any other suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom