Are torrents safe from lawsuits if you can use mods that disable/fake sharing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no such thing as mods.. Just to let you know.

Torrents are entirley legal, you can go download NON-copyrighted material and not have to worry about anything.

On the other hand, if you run over the the COPYRIGHTED material, then you are breaking the law, not for using torrents but for sharing copyrighted material. If you want to do this.. just go google peerguardian.

think about it this way. if everybody thought of it that way (to take but don't give), there would be no such thing as torrents

The General said:
^ Good, so you're a leech. I think I can speak for the rest of the BT community when I say "GTFO"

im a leech too what you gonna do about it sue me hahaha oh thats right you cant im not doing anything illegal.

The General said:
^ Good, so you're a leech. I think I can speak for the rest of the BT community when I say "GTFO"

I guess that we are the minority. I glad that I'm in a private torrent that you can only get in if you are invited in, where leeching will get you booted off

Yeah, I'm glad I am in a private site too... I just can't stand those leechers. They take, but they don't give. They just want something for nothing, and that ain't right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom