Post your fastest SuperPI times

Status
Not open for further replies.
I FINALLY figured out how to get my ram to run at 232mhz at a decent CL. I think I had to reset my bios about 10x getting it to post.

Athlon64 4000+ @ 2.78ghz 1.45v 232x12
Corsair ValueRam @ 232mhz 2.8v pc3200 2.5,3,3,8

Time: 30.281

scoreuu4.jpg

Sorry, I apologise for that comment, that really made me look like a *****. Yes I do get that, sorry to make excuses, but it was probably early or late and i didnt really read the post! But I still dont understand that, as I was eventually pumping 1.7v through my processor and it would only hit 23* FSB? Ah well, crap processor!

Ruan

RGELLIS said:
Sorry, I apologise for that comment, that really made me look like a *****. Yes I do get that, sorry to make excuses, but it was probably early or late and i didnt really read the post! But I still dont understand that, as I was eventually pumping 1.7v through my processor and it would only hit 23* FSB? Ah well, crap processor!

Ruan

Well, the problem is AGP believe it or not. For some reason, once you get past 232Mhz FSB, the AGP slot wont work. It's not your processor my friend.

Most boards will just automatically keep them locked I'd say, my DFI board doesn't even have a PCI bus speed option and it hasn't been a problem so yeah

Locking your I/O bus speeds would be more of a neccesary step for AXPs or earlier pentium 4s or earlier cores

I have no AGP lock on at the moment I dont think, but I dont think thats the problem as when I shove a divider on the ram i can push so much higher, although that then slows down my SuperPi times as the RAM is slower, any help?

Ruan

Heres mine, specs of PC:

P4 HT[Disabled, if its on then SuperPI only uses 50% of the CPU] Prescott 3.0ghz Stock [200FSB * 15 multiplier]
DDR400 Samsung RAM @ 2.5CAS, 2.8VDimm [Divider @ 1.66]

the rest, see for yourself.. :)

39sbi2.jpg

Not bad for a lousy pentium, Huh? :D

Im going to throw this all to trash in a week time, and get a brand new computer though.

-Jo.

Wait, so... We're supposed to be able to read that? And do you have HT turned off? And if you turned off all that theme crap you will get a better time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom