X1800xt

Status
Not open for further replies.
aliasaid said:
......... let me get this straight.. he tells a guy to ignore me because i hate him, and you have a problem with the word "buddy"? your perception of "pestering" seems awfully skewed.

You've never been nice to him, or even neutral, for that matter.

its a joke that you would even say that.. "sarcastic tone"....

although i do recall someone using sarcasm... oh here i found it

http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=118210&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

If you can't see why he used sarcasm there, you need help. He said you weren't useful there becaue you didn't post links, didn't offer any reasons why you told him to use those parts, didn't explain it in terms someone who doesn't know anything about computers would understand.

but i'm sure you have no problem with the way he used it, right "mike"?

Correct, for reasons above. And, what, you think i'm lying to you about my name being Mike? Yeah, i lie about my name, because it's the cool thing to do over the internets. [/sarcasm] (Oh goodness! Look at that!)

considering the way you perceive things, i'm surprised you didn't say i attempted to kill him.

That's what you think.

finally, someone comes to my defence.

He "came to your defence" because mods have already been informed.

as for flaming, thx for the offer but i don't flame, i merely react

So now sarcastic racial pop-shots are reactions? Does that make the whole war in the middle east a "reaction," as you put it?

lol snake-eyes, are you drawing me into a debate or something. i don't want to get banned so i'm not gonna reply anymore, but if you're curious about the war in the middle east i'll be more than happy to discuss in private message.. msg me if you're still interested in knowing the answers to your questions.

Okay. Both of you, cool it. This is ridiculous, and it clearly isn't going anywhere. At this point, it really isn't importantant who's 'instigating' and 'reacting'. This quibbling is accomplishing absolutely nothing.

Things like sarcastic remarks about other people's advice shouldn't be made (try criticising what they say directly instead of creating tension), and things like "you're totally awesome yoad, i love you and your whole race" are completely out of line.

I think you both should try and avoid posting to each other for a while and when you do, keep it about tech.

Preacher, really sorry your question thread ended up the site for this mess. Let's see if we can get this back on topic now, people.

Trotter said:
They look the same, spec wise. Unless there is a big price difference, I'd go for the one with the Zalman.

Zalman = cool and quiet.

But theres a brandwise issue here too..

connect3d is known to make budget boards, although they do a fine job on the lower end cards [because the chips are cheaper so more effort and money goes into the manufacturing and modeling of the board and PCB] I don't know how well they do in the higher end cards, while on the other hand we have Sapphire, which along with ATi and Asus is known to be one of the best board makers of ATi.. and a VF700 costs here near to nothing [130 NIS which is like.. 30$ at most], so perhaps it is better going with sapphire, just my opinion though, in the end the chip is the same chip, a board is made of wood and so is the other board. :bald:

-Jo.

I would go sapphire with a zalman vf900. Very good combo. I guess if there isnt more than a $50 difference between 256mb and 512mb then get the 512mb but make sure you oc the **** out of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom