X1800xt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if they are both the same with the same amount of memory, but one comes with a zalman cooling, I think you just answered your own question :confused:

Anyways as long as it's an X1800XT, your fine :D No big difference.

Yoad said:
Ignore him, he's got something against Israel and all its residents so he mocks everything related to it.

Go for the Sapphire one, Sapphire usualy produces better boards [higher quality PCBs etc]

-Jo.

Sapphire and ATI are the top two for Radeon cards. EVGA and XFX are the top for nVidia cards.

aliasaid said:
LOL wow you're so cool. i didn't know i could search for things on wikipedia thanks a lot LOL!!

how about this, don't ever reply to any of my posts unless it directly concerns you. thanks.

He didn't until you pestered him. Do not continue or i will alert mods.

You're looking at two of the same card (X1800XT). If you mean the difference between the 256MB and 512MB cards, there is no difference other than the memory size.

aliasaid said:
hey buddy don't put words in my mouth i never said such things.

Sarcastic tone, derogatory intent.

aliasaid said:
LOL wow you're so cool. i didn't know i could search for things on wikipedia thanks a lot LOL!!

how about this, don't ever reply to any of my posts unless it directly concerns you. thanks.

Curt, sarcastic tone.

I could bring in another thread, where you were less than nice to Yoad when he was trying to be helpful, and you just went off.

hmmm.

Thanks for the support mike :) but let him be, he's already in troubles for his recent actions, so let him do whatever he wants.. I don't mind him flaming me all that much :) .

-Jo.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by aliasaid
hey buddy don't put words in my mouth i never said such things.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarcastic tone, derogatory intent.

......... let me get this straight.. he tells a guy to ignore me because i hate him, and you have a problem with the word "buddy"? your perception of "pestering" seems awfully skewed.

quote:
Originally posted by aliasaid

Curt, sarcastic tone.

its a joke that you would even say that.. "sarcastic tone"....

although i do recall someone using sarcasm... oh here i found it

http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=118210&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Yoad said:
-sarcasm- ^ very usefull ^ -/sarcasm-

but i'm sure you have no problem with the way he used it, right "mike"?

I could bring in another thread, where you were less than nice to Yoad when he was trying to be helpful, and you just went off.

considering the way you perceive things, i'm surprised you didn't say i attempted to kill him.

Yoad said:
hmmm.

Thanks for the support mike :) but let him be, he's already in troubles for his recent actions, so let him do whatever he wants.. I don't mind him flaming me all that much :) .

-Jo.

finally, someone comes to my defence.

thanks yoad, that mike fella was "pestering" me.

as for flaming, thx for the offer but i don't flame, i merely react

oh and snake-eyes, it was a valiant effort on your behalf to try to resolve this 'issue', but the mods are handling it. TF appreciates the effort. good luck in your future endeavours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom