Test your Graphics Card's performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

v930

In Runtime
I just recently got a new graphics card as some may know (thank you for all your help) and I would like to know if there is someway of testing my new card to see if I installed it rite. Are there any sites or resources?

I upgraded from the x300 (left) to the x1900 (right)

comparisonon1.jpg

its a benchmark program it tests how well your system preforms under the most harsh conditions.

no. unless you dont have proper cooling but a graphics card that you have will be fine it just sees how well it preforms.

ok so i ran the test and got 4156 w/e that means. but my graphic card temp went up to 85 degrees during the test is that normal?

I wouldn't worry about heat. All graphics cards cooling units, (Fans, heatsinks) should be plenty enough to cool the card. My 7900 GT idles at 56C!!!! (Overclocked by 60mhz) Alot higher then my 7800 which idled around 45c. (Overclocked by 50mhz) According to Nvidia settings, my card shutdown temperature is 120C. Sounds crazy but thats what it says. Only worry about heat if you overclock your card, or have terrible ventilation for your case, which I doubt. There is always a chance you have a bad card, but I doubt that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom