Choosing graphics board

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes your card will work fine till you get more ram.
I'll share with you one thing from experience. I started out with 1 gig and it waz fast, and then i uped to 2 gig, and the proformance jump was unreal, i couldnt beleive the difference from 1 to 2, then I uped to 3,and couldnt tell much of a difference from 2 to 3, so if I were you i would shoot for 2, and not worry about uping any farther than that for a while.

I'm just curious, what mobo do you have? I want to see how the psu will install on it.

Uhh >_> Like the exact model?

It's not even listed on the brand's site for some reason.

btw my specs says i have a pci, pcie 1x, and pci16x...which is which? >_>

btw if my mobo isn't SLI ready, would it matter if i just used one card that's sli ready?

omg i sound so nooby ><, my apologies

pci are the tan ones that are about 3" long pcie 1x are the little dinky one that are about an inch long and pcie 16x is the longest one and is thinner than pci, its the always the top slot, and its about 4 or 4 1/2 inches long.

in the picture pcie 1x and 16x are black.

its ok, its always kool to explain stuff to people. and yes sli cards will work in non sli boards, but if you find a card that you loke and its sli you should look and see if theres a non sli version of it because some have a non sli and sli version and the sli version is more $$.

so that black thing is the pcie 16x, ok well that's good i have one...>_> its the top one yep.

thanks for all the help, i might just buy the card and let it sit on top of my book shelf while i save up for a psu, [i dont want to waste a birthday gift on somethign i can save up for in no time]

no job for this highschool junior kid yet lol

wow i didnt notice how huge that image is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom