Post your fastest SuperPI times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I think it is time I list the rules for the tables.

1: Supply a screen shot of each and every score you want on a table with CPU-z open to CPU and Memory tabs with the Super PI 1.5 version beside it.
2: No editing your pictures, I select random shots to see if I can find some kind of difference in the photo to tell if it has been photoshopped... (I hope I can trust ya newer members...)
3: Anything that you can do to your system is allowed to give better times, even writing your own OS to run Super PI 1.5, but we MUST have a screen shot and the same version running.
4: Must have 50 posts in order to be placed onto table, this does NOT count any current members under the 50 post limit that have been added.
5: Banned members will be removed.

Yea it is a simple list, just go by the rules, don't get banned or anything or I will remove you. Anyways heres my new score and the three tables I promised. Oh and if any members would like to suggest new rules pleast post them, also ignore the * on the tables, they where there for a reason at one time... Just hard trying to get 3 tables and do a lotta editing like that....

[img=http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/4403/ultimatepimn0.th.jpg]

Erm yea give me a few minutes to upload the other pics...

aha, full metal alchemist on the desktop... nice, i hate to get offtopic, but have you seen the whole series?

anyway.. to get back on topic!! i'm going to try ocing the **** out of this 3800x2.. hopefully get in top 15 at least with this

sadly i will be leaving this thread because the opteron 146 is gone... so i don't know if that takes me off the list or not.... hopefully this 3800x2 can get me somewhere nice :(

You will still be on there... As long as people don't get these newer processors :p lol

Anyways Imageshack isn't uploading for some odd reason... Only got the normal table loaded so far..

:( wanted to be on some sort of table :( need more posts!

I have taken it to 3.3 ghz stable but it was running at 42degrees so took it back down so its running at 29-32degrees and 38 under duel prime

But the picture is 100% legit no photo shopping I wouldnt know were to start but rules are rules even if there made after i posted ^^ ADD ME ON!!

ok i can get my post up in time maybe but prolly other core 2's knock me off table before :( +1 yay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom