Should I Worry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Napster

In Runtime
I was burning a cd in itunes when itunes froze and then unfroze. The cd progress wasnt moving at all, so i clicked cancel, and it said cancel pending, so i ended the task in task manager and went to my computer, but it froze so i ended the explorer task in taskmanager and went to reopen explorer, and the computer was being laggy, but when i went to reopen explorer the computer just shut off, and when i rebooted it it got past the windows loading screen only to just stay on a black screen. My question is is this something i should worry about? Will i have to reformat my HD or something?

The reason im asking if i should worry is because it did this about 10 min before i had to leave for school, and i didnt have enough time to actually try to see what was wrong or try to fix it. i am at school right now and just want to know if i should be worried that my computer wont work when i get home.

their normal. cpu idles around 40c and jumps to 45 when im doing other stuff besides gaming. never breaks 51c.

The full system temp is always in the 30-36c range. (inside box temp)

ok, im home now and this was weird as dog crap coming out of a horse. I booted up when i got home and it black screened after win screen again, i booted safemode, it wouldnt even boot that, it froze while loading some driver, so i went into recovery and didnt kno wtf i waz doing so i didnt change anything. then by random i just booted reg windows again and it worked. I have no clue what the problem was, that is one of the weirdest things my computer has done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom