next to no budget!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way, was very happy to help you to get to a final resolve on what you want and should get, Cereal Killer, By the way a very good friend of my in the past [now he kinda hates me.......] calls himself the same as you do lol.

Anyway, i'm off to bed, you may leave me private message or write here if theres anything else you need from me / us.

BTW Wanna donate to me something from that huge budget you got there? LMAO! I could use it haha [just joking.. its the hour..]

Gratz,

-Jo/Yoad.

cerealkilla said:
Er, if I do that, will the computer still run as nicely as the setup is now? better? And if someone is willing to tell me what I would need to change precisely, like with links or whatever, I would be OK with adding the sound card and speakers... i do plan on listening to a fair bit of it at school. lol.

If I don't get lazy this weekend ;p I will try to post my visual aide, as well as info. Sometimes people will tell you to buy this and that and not explain why...sometimes peopl just want to understand. And so that will be the purpose of my gude :D

Personally though, I don't buy sound cards...don't think ya need em. Unless you edit tracks. Just opi

atomic tofu said:
If I don't get lazy this weekend ;p I will try to post my visual aide, as well as info. Sometimes people will tell you to buy this and that and not explain why...sometimes peopl just want to understand. And so that will be the purpose of my gude :D

Personally though, I don't buy sound cards...don't think ya need em. Unless you edit tracks. Just opi
that is the dumbest crap i've ever heard.. don't need soundcards.... onboard sound, sounds like complete ****!!! it fizles, it doesnt do 5.1 or 7.1 properly.. doesnt have thx.. so you don't get true surround.. just stereo, which is retarded.. you need movie theatre experience when playing games.. not the same retarded sound in pretty much all 5 speakers

i used to think soundcards were retarded as well.. but it pretty much double the output of the z-5300e's when i had them.. and these z5500's are just amazing with them, have never heard music or games so crisp and clean in my life

K1000's, Monarchy SM-70 Pro poweramp,some nice tubes, and some other stuff that im still learning about will make Z-5500's sound like 4 inch 2.0 speakers.

From what I have read

NosBoost300 said:
that is the dumbest crap i've ever heard.. don't need soundcards.... onboard sound, sounds like complete ****!!! it fizles, it doesnt do 5.1 or 7.1 properly.. doesnt have thx.. so you don't get true surround.. just stereo, which is retarded.. you need movie theatre experience when playing games.. not the same retarded sound in pretty much all 5 speakers

i used to think soundcards were retarded as well.. but it pretty much double the output of the z-5300e's when i had them.. and these z5500's are just amazing with them, have never heard music or games so crisp and clean in my life

man some people have issues....you can agree disagree but when people start insulting others for choices, that's just odd. Ah well, I will still share my input with others, and let them choose whatever...without calling them retarded

now I don't think sound cards are retarded... :D

loosen up! sheesh :)

OOK, so I re-figured m list and everything to include the speakers and sound card. Now by changing Mobo and vid cards and such, it won't have hurt the performance at all??

i would go dual monitor 21 inch widescreen if your uncle will not mind which it seems he wont take advantge.

atomic tofu said:
man some people have issues....you can agree disagree but when people start insulting others for choices, that's just odd. Ah well, I will still share my input with others, and let them choose whatever...without calling them retarded

now I don't think sound cards are retarded... :D

loosen up! sheesh :)

sorry, i in no way meant to insult you.. its just video gaming should be like a movie.. and sound just as delicious as it looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom