Building a gaming computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by jcortes here is the picture you wanted thats me with the booth babes i can also post a picture of my fiend i went with. i will also tell you the exact layout of E3 i played crysis right behind crysis was battlefield 2142 then next to battlefield2142 was spore and right behind that was the 360 deg room with the huge monitors. now lets see what smart little comments you have to say.

PICTURE REMOVED TO SAVE ROOM ON POST :)

where in there does it say E3 made me smarter about computers im still waiting.

EDIT: and wtf does removing the picture have to do with any of this.

Do I need to post it again? Anyone with half a brain-stem can understand that in the connotation you were saying "now lets see what smart little comments you have to say." it was as if showing a picture of E3 would be a show-stopper and everyone would bow down to you and admit being wrong.

Well, it wasn't. And don't ever PM me again.

theshonen8899 said:
You can see the performance monitor...in the game.
If thats happening that still doesn't change the fact that the system isn't completly focused on Battlefield 2 but the monitor itself.

You want him to back up his posts with evidence then why don't you give us some? Show us a picture of you playing crysis, E3 boy.

that post was acutally responding to this and still i havent seen you point out where i say i gained all this knowledge from being at e3 i stated that i personally know that a 7900 GT will run crysis.

pwn3d

Originally PMed by jcortes
i will pm you whenever i want

Done:
1sp5.jpg

And...

Done:
2ju5.jpg

There, now you won't PM me whenever you want. ;)

:D:D:D

hahaha you not responding to my post shows me that you have nothing to say. been fun talking.

You're absolutely right. I have nothing else to say, everything I had to say has been said, you keep asking for stuff that I've already posted. So yeah, nothing else to say.

PS: Next time, don't PM someone trying to get answers out of them, because it just shows what you are - you're the crazy lady.

jcortes said:
that post was acutally responding to this and still i havent seen you point out where i say i gained all this knowledge from being at e3 i stated that i personally know that a 7900 GT will run crysis.

I stated a 7900 GT will not Run Crysis Maxed out. You further denined this statement. In your first post you said your system will Max out any game for 2 years.

try my system specs for ram and vidcard that will be good for about 2 years for any game on high settings. little expensive but its worth it i love my setup.

I said No way and you contiuned to argue with me that a 7900 GT will just "run it"

I agree it will run it, BUT NOT MAXED OUT. then you went into this whole E3 thing where

I ran it on max settings perfect no lag heres pic of hot babes ya i rule e3 woot i know wut im talking bout u dont.

but it sure means i know that a 7900GT can run crysis which he stated would not be possible at all. why dont you read the whole post before you jump to conclusions.

Hipocracy at its finest folks.

ya.. well maybe maxed out without aa and af.. but i don't know anything higher than that.. i highly doubt any higher.. maybe with sli you could do it.. i'm hoping my x1900xt can do some damage on it when it comes out :( if not i will be sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom