Building a gaming computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me?

All I did was respond to you saying,

i am able to play counter-strike source, minimize that and play GTA san andreas at the same time. with source minimized.

So I said anyone with dual core can do that becuase all they have to do is set the affinity in the task manager to seprate cores.

:confused: Why do you suddnely stumble upon your words and sound like your talking real fast.

im sorry i didnt realize you where talking about me running the two cames i thought you where still on the crysis thing running on a 7900GT and no i did not mess with the affinity for the two games and i can still flip between them.

ok lol... this is gettin a little crazy... every 1 stop take a breath...

NOW bak to the POSTERS question....

IMO i think a decent cpu and a 7900gt and 1 gig or 2 wat ever floats ur boat will be plenty to run games from present to future...
atleast a year

Hahaha this is awesome. Lord AnthraX FTW!

I did read the whole post, you were using the fact that you were at E3 to prove that you know what you're talking about. Then after I called you on it, you removed the picture.

NOOO lol it was almost thru with, the tensions were easing, then BAM General like a Tornado lol

The General said:
Hahaha this is awesome. Lord AnthraX FTW!

I did read the whole post, you were using the fact that you were at E3 to prove that you know what you're talking about. Then after I called you on it, you removed the picture.

why dont you quote where i said me being at E3 makes me know all about computers??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom