Shafted... Did i make the right move??

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW To calm you down abit with the vivo issue, as far as I recall you get in the bundle of the card a adapter from the supervideo connection to the yellow jack connector... so you would be still able to use your tv :) .

-Jo.

Lord AnthraX said:
Hey Nice signature man!

You mean I can forget about the 5500's now? :(

took me a while to get that one... hahaha, ya, very plain signature, i didnt feel like putting in anywork, im' working on a sig right now, but making a vectorized corvette takes a while, and i'm not that patient.. so the sig may take a while...

and more questions!!

1. does anyone know where the HIS Hightech website is at... i want to buy one of their heatsinks!!

2. 2nd question changed!! i found a crossfire board :p

dammit why am i getting everything but what i asked for!!!! .... anyone know where to get a HIS Hightech heatsink and fan! or does anyone know where they're website is at!!!

and hey, i'm glad i got the x1900xt, came with the yellow video plug so i can putting into my 27 inch tv in the closet.. its a piece of crap, and will probably be fuzzy, but i'll probably only be playing ddr on it anyway :) ..... then.. i will buy my ddr pad.. that has the bar! for 230 dollars

WOOT!!! JUST GOT GOOD NEWS FROM NEWEGG.COM!!

Estimated delivery
08/15/2006

yes!! i just ordered sunday too.. freaking awesome.. i love livin in cali!

NosBoost300 said:

and hey, i'm glad i got the x1900xt, came with the yellow video plug so i can putting into my 27 inch tv in the closet.. its a piece of crap, and will probably be fuzzy, but i'll probably only be playing ddr on it anyway :) ..... then.. i will buy my ddr pad.. that has the bar! for 230 dollars

you totally ignored what I wrote to you :mad: :( I told you that there is an adapter!

-Jo.

Yoad said:
you totally ignored what I wrote to you :mad: :( I told you that there is an adapter!

-Jo.

oooo, i get you, so it makes it more clear i'm guessing!!! freaking awesome, thanks i didnt notice that, if you didnt say anything, i probably wouldnt have tried it... btw, its coming in today, so i'm extremely excited.. gonna hook up my t.v. :)

okay.. just out of curiousity... is this the right procedure to take??

process.jpg

follow the easy steps!! hahaha excellent photoshop use

rofl XD

yes sorta, you will see exactly how it goes once you recieve it, its all very simple theres only one way to plug each one..... :).

you tell me how it works once you get it! I'm about to get the SAME ONe, only I saw the bundle in a local shop here, so I know how it looks but not how it works..

-Jo.

Yoad said:
rofl XD

yes sorta, you will see exactly how it goes once you recieve it, its all very simple theres only one way to plug each one..... :).

you tell me how it works once you get it! I'm about to get the SAME ONe, only I saw the bundle in a local shop here, so I know how it looks but not how it works..

-Jo.

no problem!! hopefully it comes in before i go to work so i can write you a nice lil review on it.. i'm so **** excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom