Build for Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Power

Mr Beans Sidekick
How much would a build be that can run Windows Vista's best version with ease and any program of course. I definatly want 2gb of RAM.

*I dont need a GFX card ill just reuse my Geforce 6200 and upgrade later down the road to a Geforce 8 series card.

What is your system right now?

Vista is just an operating system, it will work on budget systems with medium graphics cards, it isn't a big deal.

yeah everyone is treating vista like it's some brand new game with high requirements ...

it's a freakin operating system.

ya I know but even my pc now thats running xp has alot of program freezing and lots of lockups etc.

Specs:

CPU: P4 3Ghz
RAM: 1gb - PC3200 DDR SDRAM
HD: 150Gb
Chipset: Intel 856G

I know this PC can run Vista but I want a PC to run it really good and fast.

That computer will run Vista, if you don't believe us, you can download the public beta and try it yourself.

Programs such as Wine and another that I cant remember off the top of my head should work fine for games ?

Foostaple said:
money isnt a issue -_-

I would get Linux but it doesnt run all the programs/games I want it to

I don't want to hijack your thread, but no, it doesn't run all programs and games you want it to, it runs other programs that do the same thing, and other games that are equally entertaining.

Lord AnthraX said:
Programs such as Wine and another that I cant remember off the top of my head should work fine for games ?

Nah, Windows-only games suck in Linux. That's all there is too it, luckily all the best games have Linux versions. I rarely have the need to use Wine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom