Building a gaming computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can see the performance monitor...in the game.
If thats happening that still doesn't change the fact that the system isn't completly focused on Battlefield 2 but the monitor itself.

You want him to back up his posts with evidence then why don't you give us some? Show us a picture of you playing crysis, E3 boy.

you dont know how system monitor works you can set it to log in the background so dont act like you know what your talking about because you dont. here is the picture you wanted thats me with the booth babes i can also post a picture of my fiend i went with. i will also tell you the exact layout of E3 i played crysis right behind crysis was battlefield 2142 then next to battlefield2142 was spore and right behind that was the 360 deg room with the huge monitors. now lets see what smart little comments you have to say.

PICTURE REMOVED TO SAVE ROOM ON POST :)

I think what he means is that WITH Battlefield 2 running, along with other processes and the OS, your computer can be eating 1.4gb, I'm not sure he means that JUST BF2 takes up 1.4gb.

And being at E3 doesn't mean you know what you're talking about.

I could take my retarded brother to E3 and that doesn't mean he's right in saying DirectX is better than OpenGL.

I have to agree with Jcortes on this....as far as memory usage on BF2 goes... i play it and it hovers around 900... btw task traks ur mem usage in game and out i think... but anyway... A 7900Gt should be able to pplay Crysis fairly easy ON DX9.. but wont even run it on DX10

The General said:
I think what he means is that WITH Battlefield 2 running, along with other processes and the OS, your computer can be eating 1.4gb, I'm not sure he means that JUST BF2 takes up 1.4gb.

And being at E3 doesn't mean you know what you're talking about.

I could take my retarded brother to E3 and that doesn't mean he's right in saying DirectX is better than OpenGL.

did i say E3 makes me know what im talking about? NO!!! i did not. but it sure means i know that a 7900GT can run crysis which he stated would not be possible at all. why dont you read the whole post before you jump to conclusions.

jcortes said:
did i say E3 makes me know what im talking about? NO!!! i did not. but it sure means i know that a 7900GT can run crysis which he stated would not be possible at all. why dont you read the whole post before you jump to conclusions.

First of all calm down. Your acting like a 7 year old.

Second I said the 7900 GT Could not max out Crysis.

My defintion of Maxed out:
1280 X 1024 and above
All shaders and lighting set to Maxium
HDR and AA
Evreything else to maxium.
100 FPS or higher.

Yeah the 7900GT can Run Crysis. I said it could not be maxed out by a 7900 GT.

And as for the ram im not even going to bother to argue with you becuase your skull is just too thick to justify Whats wrong and Whats right.:rolleyes:

well since it was running a 42" plasma screen along with the 20" lcd below it with no lag that i could see and HDR i think it can handle it end of story.

EDIT: of course 4 gb will become the gaming standard soon but that doesnt mean it will be needed i am able to play counter-strike source, minimize that and play GTA san andreas at the same time. with source minimized.

jcortes said:
well since it was running a 42" plasma screen along with the 20" lcd below it with no lag that i could see and HDR i think it can handle it end of story.

EDIT: of course 4 gb will become the gaming standard soon but that doesnt mean it will be needed i am able to play counter-strike source, minimize that and play GTA san andreas at the same time. with source minimized.

How can you Just assume it was on all high. Did you tinker with the settings?

Im pretty sure alot of people can do that. Its not that hard when you have a dual core and all you have to do is set the affinity in task manager.

you know what im not even gonna argue with you it runs the graphics extremely well with no lag weather they set the affinity in the task manager or not eather way the 7900 GT handles it and why are you trying to throw the affinity in my face that still has nothing to do with the 7900GT im not talking about the cpu so affinity has nothing to do with it i never said anything about cpu's did I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom