Post your fastest SuperPI times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah so I broke my first Macbook Pro, sent it back got a new one, and for some reason this one isn't as fast? I could only get 29 seconds... Could it be possible that a different stepping makes that big of a difference? Or am I just crazy?

Finally got new system going had faster times but this was stable.

Id like to thank everyone for there help in putting this system together works like a dream.

Thanks for the info aswell would never have being able to do even such a small overclock without this forums help.

:p bye

I'm ashamed. A64 3500+ OC'd to 2.8GHz, and I get a measly 41.013 seconds. Must be my memory, big time, since it's running at like 120Mhz from the divider. I really need new RAM :rolleyes:

Libotte, what cpu do you have that allows you to break the 20 second mark lol...

Athlon64 4000+ @ 2.70ghz, 225x12 cpu @ 1.45v, 180x4 ram @ 2.7v, cheap VIA chipset mobo.

Mine ran a best of 32.375.

WorldIndustries said:
I'm ashamed. A64 3500+ OC'd to 2.8GHz, and I get a measly 41.013 seconds. Must be my memory, big time, since it's running at like 120Mhz from the divider. I really need new RAM :rolleyes:

Why is your ram running so slow? Try to make it run at least at 200mhz

That one guy is on a Conroe processor. I will need atleast five people who will overclock and bench there Conroe processors before I make a table. There will be the normal table with AMD Athlon 64 and lower and the Pentium 4 processors. Then there will be the Conroe and next gen AMD processors table. Then an OVERALL top 20 table, this table will cover ALL processors.

I can't seem to connect to the superpi mod site...I want to run it again to get a more accurate result....right now I just have 29 sec flat..accurate to only 1 second! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom