case and what

Status
Not open for further replies.

1337_d3r3k

Banned
http://microcenter.com/byos/byos_single_product_results.phtml?product_id=206398

theres the case , now it says 3 fan bays that means..what? 3 fans?

and it says Mainboard Supported - ATX, mATX, Mini ATX, Baby AT um so that means... i have to get motherboard having one of those brands?
and everything else (video card,RAM, exc...) has to match the mobo?

and i'd imagine that i dont need another cathode light? or ... what..cause since its green i want to sleeve SOME of the wires green...but keep the others....how they are

is this stuff right? if not please correct me

thanks

some of the descriptive listings might confuse you...you can ignore some of it sometimes.

reading the description in the product detail, it SEEMS to show

1 non lit 120 fan in back (large)
1 lit 120 in front (large)
1 lit 80 on side (medium)

Now for me I consider 120 mm to be large, 80 medium, 60 small...
There are intermediate sizes like 92, and what I consider XL as 140. There are even Jumbo 250 mm fans, but those tend to me more for show ;p

Since the case is geared toward a green color scheme, we can assume the lit led color is green. Again, assume, unless they state GREEN, which they don't. Even when I've seen case specs, they don't always deliver.

The ATX, mATX...those are the sizes or form factors of your motherboard. Usually ATX cases have mount holes to match smaller sizes. The size preference is up to you, typically a mid-full tower people will buy ATX sizes. Sometimes people like to buy mATX (micro ATX) and fit them in huge cases. Just remember the smaller you go, the less options you have, in terms of sizes of cards and number of slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom