Media Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroShade

In Runtime
I'm having a problem with Media Center. Its not opening and videos or music. It doesn't give me the option to add folders or files either (I had some already in it). It gives the message: "Audio Error: Specified cast is not valid." or if it were video... it would be video error... etc. How can I fix this... I didn't do anything to it and it was working yesterday... what happened?

I don't have the disk for my operating system either. It was installed when I bought it. What else can I do?

you can preform a system restore since this just recently started happening

start > all programs > accessories > system tools > system restore > restore my computer to an earlier time > next > chose a date before where you know that it worked > next >

weird... it didn't work. I put it a time where it worked after that time and it didn't fix it. What would that mean?

well you not having the cd makes this very hard lol. is your computer a main brand like dell, gateway, ect. if it is you can just call the manufacturer and ask for an os cd because you need to preform a repair.

what kind of codec do you have. k-lite and matroska pack conflict and together they will make media center not work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom