Tiger Direct Fails at Sending Me the Right Processor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I can brag about getting the best deal on an E6600. I paid less than Tiger Direct paid for it!

hahahahahahaha. That is spot of luck my friend. Now OC to like 3.4GHz and own the crap out of an fx-80

Wow, ur lucky. I think is has happened before, i dont remember to who, but they ordered a opty 165 had to rma and got a opty 175 shipped back to him.

Some people are just lucky i guess.

EDIT:lol, it'd be funny if you got your credit card build next month and it came up as a $500 bill for c2d e6600.

Orayn said:
I got an E6600, dude.

Oh, boo hoo. I ordered a less powerful processor and got a much better one for the price of the lower one. :rolleyes:

Quit bragging while you're ahead. :p

BennyV04988 said:
hahahahahahaha. That is spot of luck my friend. Now OC to like 3.4GHz and own the crap out of an fx-80

There's currently no such thing as an FX-80... :confused:

Ridlyn said:
Wow, ur lucky. I think is has happened before, i dont remember to who, but they ordered a opty 165 had to rma and got a opty 175 shipped back to him.

thats different... usually if they don't have any of the same processors but they have higher end ones lying around, they just give those out to save time and make the customers happy. in this case, i think tiger direct just effed up.

Imma laugh my head off when some poor sucker posts on tf saying

"Stupid Tiger Direct sent me a e6400 instead of the e6600 i ordered wth!!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom