Big problem, need expert help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibChombo

In Runtime
I've posted a while back about my computer having some problems, well today it got messed up pretty bad...

While playing, my computer randomly turned off. It didn't just go poof off, no, it happened like if I clicked the "Turn off" button.
After that, I tried turning it on, when I did, screen was black like in Save energy mode. After turning it off and on many times for it to work, a screen with a "www.ami.com" comes up, saying:

"USB under normal settings detected" or something like that, then it says "Computer shutting down in 15 seconds!!"

Then it shuts down, then I have to turn it on MANY times until it shows something on the screen, but when its about to, it turns itself off then on right away... I took everything out, and put back everything, and same thing... Turns itself off right when its supposed to work.

re order the BIOS order to make it so the floppy doesnt boot and make sure that the drive doesnt have a disk in it. then preform a repair on the OS.

let me know if those work if not there is a ton more stuff we can do to get you up and running again.

Right now, Im trying to get it back on, So this is what happens:

1. I push the power button

2. Nothing happens, can't open CD, can't turn it off by pushing down the power button.

3. I disconect it from the wall, and reconnect.

4. I turn it on, about 1 second after its on, it turns off by itself

5. I try turning it back on, but the power button doesnt work

6. I disconnect from the wall again, and reconnect

7. turn it on, now it works, 1 second it turns off.

8. repeat all that.

Wtf is wrong??? I dont get it

Strange thing is it was on like 30 mins ago, I played for like 4 hours, then it turned off, and now it doesnt work... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom