Im getting this weird message, please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comptech

Baseband Member
when Im in middle of playing games, the game will minimize and this window will pop up

Generic host process for win32 services

Generic host process for win32 services has encountered a problem and needs to close, We are sorry for the inconvenience

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS??? I want to get rid of this please help!

wow.. i would guess that you have a virus

BTW: what game does it do that on, i remember when i had Delta Force2 and that happend alot

for jcortes -
Is there a simpler set of instrutions I can follow? I dont have time to follow THAT MANY steps. I also realized that when that screen shows up my sound drivers gets messed up.

for alex -
I dont even have to be running a game about every once a hour as long as my computer is on that screen pops up.

ok i just got back from an internet cafe where i was playing counter strike and had the same exact problems you are having it would crash and give me that error and then there would be no sound. if i had more time i could have tried to find what was wrong but for now i will make you a guide to follow that is shorter than warez's so hold on :) ill get back with you soon.

SPYWARE GUIDE MINIMIZED:

DOWNLOAD:
1. Ad-Aware SE
2. Spybot
3. HiJackThis
post the log in the hijack this logs section of TF to have some one analyse it
4. CCleaner
5. Avast Anti-Virus
Clear your msconfig with everything but your AV and Firewall (start > run > msconfig > startup tab > disable all but the abouve > apply > ok > restart computer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom