LanLover 9400 :worklog

Status
Not open for further replies.
was this your inspitarion? ( i am just curious )
bluestar35.jpg

eleclipper said:
was this your inspitarion? ( i am just curious )
bluestar35.jpg

no..... not reallly.... ive never seen that before...... and that dosnt really look like the one im doing any way

ALL RIGHT! I've done something!

Ok, I repainted every thing so fare with one coat of paint, still some to go.

DSC00508.jpg

DSC00509.jpg

DSC00510.jpg

and I'm taking much more time and doing every thing right this time. ItÂ’s WAY better.

DSC00511.jpg

Still need to Pain the inside of the case and paint some other things but I need to let the first coat dry and all that good stuff.

Dang NOGA! Score for the young people! I painted my case and such but dang...you did an awesome job...five billion times better.

GreenTeaBagger said:
Dang NOGA! Score for the young people! I painted my case and such but dang...you did an awesome job...five billion times better.

Son, you aint seen nothing yet. Thats still the first coat and I have to do the inside of the chassie and some other stuff. Also Once its all in there its gona look SUPER tisight. (i think thats how you spell it)

thanks man stuff like that really encurages me to do more :D

NOGA said:
Son, you aint seen nothing yet. Thats still the first coat and I have to do the inside of the chassie and some other stuff. Also Once its all in there its gona look SUPER tisight. (i think thats how you spell it)

thanks man stuff like that really encurages me to do more :D

Psh...it should encourage you to do more...too bad I don't get paid for my support :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom