rate my case and help

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATX "form factor" simply means it's the normal, regular sized case, and a normal, regular sized motherboard will fit. So would a smaller motherboard (micro ATX), but you'd normally get that size motherboard only if you wanted something to fit that smaller sized case.

yes, basically the only two components that need to comply with the ATX form factor are the motherboard and power supply.

Yes...the rest just has to match the mobo (processor, video card, etc). Then the number of bays for drives and such is listed in the product description.

Incedentally, most people around here will warn against a power supply included in a budget case. They tend to be exceptionally unreliable.
Anyway, a search of the forum will turn up loads of threads discussing case choices, as well as the power supply issue.

wow thanks i know to get a new psu (power supply unit) if thats right word caue they tend to break or what nots... soo yeah ty is sleevein good idea to?

Different PSU? you betcha!

Most PSU's that come with cases blow hard. The source of your pride and joy's power should not be relegated to some panty-waist power supply, especially with the combined power requirements of todays hardware.

Also consider the exhaust. I noticed that it has an 80mm, though not bad, most 120mm fans can move more air at lower RPM's = quieter Rig.

In addition there seems to be no intake on the front. a simple case mod to any drive bays that are unused can remedy that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom