~help~

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYL\X/3K

I know <html>, do you?
im Currently having problem with my PC Iv been upgrading it since i purchised it. Its a Asus A7S333, 1.7ghz, 512ram, 300watt PS, 256mb Video card,DVD-Rw DL, CD-RW. i never had problem like this before but my pc Freezes when it loads to main windows xp +2100 Pro, im thinking its my RAm because its quit old or it might be also my 300watt PS that cant handle my Dvd Durner i just bought. also i replaced and added new thermal past.

i also had a similar problem with my older pc and i found out it was a used up 128mb ram that caused it to freeze.

Help would be nice because i dont know weither to buy a new PS or stick of RAM.

i had a 40gb Maxtor on my PC but it burned out because i left my pc on 4 a week for downloading somthing, so then i bought my self a 40gb Seagate just 2months ago and its perfectly fine.

Hello,

Does it freeze if you boot into safe mode?

Also, where abouts exactly does it freeze? At the Windows XP loading splash screen, or when loading a user account?

it freezes randomely first while im doin somthing such as a game
or loading a file, i reset it then it freezes at loading splash screen, then i reset it again and it doesnt show anything after the startup boot page. ithen turn off the PC from the back pull out my RAM for 10-20min put back in and its fine for a while, then it happens again

F*** my pc crashed completly a few minutes ago , im running on my older pc , doesnt boot at all i tried unplugging all cables to the drives and i pulled out the pci cards not needed still NOTHING my monitor work fine because im using it right know ;p

UNBELIEVABLE it was working a few minutes ago to...

i took my whole pc apart and found out that the power cord to the motherboard is burned brown (where u plug in the power cord to the motherboard)
2 little sockects are pitch brown
can this be the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom